4009-951-551
翻译案例

美译通致力于为客户提供高质量、高效率的翻译体系。
美译通是高端翻译人才汇聚中心,对于翻译业务方面美译通翻译公司积累了丰富的管理经验和专业知识。

在线报价
公司简介
美译通(深圳)翻译公司是知名的国内外专业翻译服务公司,同时也是中国翻译协会认可的权威翻译公司。公司总部位于深圳,在纽约、温哥华等城市设有分支机构,拥有专业的母语翻译团队,可提供翻译、审校、编辑、本地化为一体的服务,高质量满足客户要求;并涉及多样化的语种翻译,如:英、日、韩、俄、法、德、意、西班牙等语种,配备本地化专业译员翻译,更切合客户需要。

助你上班不打瞌睡的小妙招

2016-07-23 来源: 类别:商务翻译

你有没有想过有这么一天,自己上班没打瞌睡就能安然度过?一夜难眠已经很煎熬了,在工作时还要保持清醒就更痛苦了。有没有别的办法避免上班时打瞌睡呢?以下是美译通深圳翻译公司整理出的助你上班不打瞌睡的方法翻译,供大家参考学习:


1.Pen Your Thoughts 

1.写下所思所想 


Take notes to keep yourself focused on your tasks. It's also a good way to keep your sleep-deprived self from making careless mistakes. 

记笔记让自己集中注意力工作。这也能很好地驱赶睡意,避免粗心犯错。 


2.Splash of Cold Water 

2.拍点冷水 


There's nothing as refreshing as cool water on your face. Splash some on during a bathroom break to keep you alert. 

再没什么能比往脸上拍点冷水更让人神清气爽了。去洗手间的时候顺便拍点冷水,让自己保持清醒吧。 


3.Caffeine For the Eyes 

3.来点滴眼液 


Using minty eye drops will double the jolt. This is a great tip because you don't have to leave your desk to do it. 

薄荷滴眼液能让人格外清醒。这绝对是个好建议,毕竟滴眼药水都不用离开办公桌哦。 


4.Mints to Refresh Your Mind 

4.吃点薄荷糖醒醒脑 


Personally, I find that in addition to freshening my breath, mints keep my thoughts fresh! 

我个人觉得,薄荷糖不仅可以清新口气,还能活跃思维! 


5.Up and at 'Em 

5.运动起来 


Taking a quick break to do jumping jacks or stretching (perhaps in the bathroom for some privacy) is a good way to get the blood circulating and get you through the day. 

做做开合跳或伸展运动就能快速地休息一下(隐私起见,或许可以在洗手间进行)。这样做可以很好地促进血液循环,让你一整天都能清醒工作。 


6.No More Sugar Lovin' 

6.拒绝甜食 


Eating sugar-laden foods will only keep you awake for a short while. Once that sugar rush wears off, you will feel more sleepy than ever. Stay off the sweet stuff and munch on healthy options like nuts instead. 

吃甜食只能让你清醒一小会儿。一旦甜味冲淡,你会觉得更疲倦。远离甜食,选择坚果类的健康食物吧。 


7.Keep That Belly Full 

7.别饿着肚子 


Eating a good and balanced meal will keep you energized throughout the day. Try not to overeat because that may induce food coma and make you feel sleepier. 

美味平衡的饮食能让你全天都精力充沛。但也别吃太饱,太饱的话容易厌倦,反倒觉得更困。 


8.A Ray of Sunshine 

8.晒晒太阳 


Try to get some sun if you can. Bring the shades up or take a short walk to soak in the sunshine. It will make your body feel more awake and facilitate a better adjustment to daytime mode. 

有条件的话就晒晒太阳吧。赶走阴气,在阳光下散散步。这会唤醒你的身体,使它白天调整到更好的工作状态。 


不打瞌睡的小妙招翻译就找美译通深圳翻译公司,如需了解更多学校简历翻译相关资讯,可随时拨打美译通深圳翻译公司的服务热线:4009951551,或登录我们的官方网站www.4009951551.com浏览。欢迎您的咨询,我们将竭诚为您服务。您的成功,从美译通开始!